Asian Journal of academics studies Call for paper
Volume I,Issue2 (it focuses on contemporary issues in the field of law)
Last date of submission: 23 October
Procedure for the submission of Papers:
- Authors may submit article directly on the website under ‘Submit Article’ link where further details are provided related to submission process:
- All the authors are required to submit article to firstname.lastname@example.org this is Mandatory.
The authors are duly expected to follow the prescribe format:
- The author should submit the article on A4 size paper length.
- The word limit of the article shall be 3000-4000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short comment: 2000-2500 words
- The submission shall be in MS word-2003 or 2007 format strictly.
- The font shall be in Times new roman format and size should be 12, with spacing 1.5
- The foot notes to be in Times new roman of font size 10, Ends notes are not to be used.
- Citation mode: a uniform method of citation is accepted.
- Each article should be accompanied with an abstract, explaining the aims and object of the paper.
- All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- Co-authorship will be allowed maximum of two authors.
Submission deadline: 23 October 2016
Intimation of acceptance: 5 days prior the date of acceptance.
Date of Publication of Volume 1, Issue 2: 9th November 2016
For more details Contact: http://www.ajas.asia/