IILS Law Review (Volume 3, Issue 3) invites submission of Papers latest by October 3
The Indian Institute of Legal Studies invites submission of Full Papers like research papers, articles, notes and case comments from students and researchers. These papers will be published in peer-reviewed/ referred journal volume 3, issue 3 titled “IILS LAW REVIEW”. The institute is approved by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi, recognized by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi and affiliated to the University of North Bengal.
Why IILS LAW REVIEW?
IILS LAW REVIEW publishes articles which cover every aspect of the law. Therefore, it is also a common lifeline for all law colleges. IILS LAW REVIEW helps in coming forth with contemporary legal issues to foster legal education with wider amplitude.
Keeping up the goal of Harmony among SAARC NATIONS, the SAARC SUMMIT in 2015 and SAARC MOOT COURT COMPETITION in 2016 was organized by the institute itself. Moving towards our next goal, INDO-NEPAL SUMMIT is on the agenda shortly this year. Therefore, the theme “Human rights Scenario in the SAARC region” has been selected for the Journal.
List of Topics
The following four topics should be chosen to enable the readers to explore the challenges in these areas. These are:
- Human Trafficking
- Terrorism affecting Human Rights
- Role of International Organization
- Rights of the Minorities and Vulnerable Group
Last Date of Submission: 3rd October, 2016
Professor Khushal Vibhute
Ph.D. (Law – University of Pune)
Professor, Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law
Dean, Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law
Procedure to submit and publish
- The authors have to send the soft copies via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The soft copies must only be in the following formats
- . Doc
- The subject of the email should possess the title, “Submission for IILS LAW REVIEW”.
- The email must also include the following:
- Name of the authors
- Contact Details
- Current Address
- The Name of the Institution affiliated to
- An email stating the confirmation of receipt of soft copy and subsequently its acceptance for publication would be conveyed to the authors on their respective email ids. The authors would be sent the hard copy of the journal and a certificate of appreciation once his/her/their work is published.
The College shall be the sole copyright owner of all the published materials. Except fair dealing for the purposes such as research, private study of criticism, no part of this Journal may be copied, adapted, abridged, translated, stored in any retrieval system, computer system, photographic system or reproduced in any form by means such as electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, optical or without prior written permission from the publisher/editors.
The editors, publishers, and printers do not own any responsibility for the views expressed by the contributors and for any error, if found, in the information contained in the Journal.
Ms. Jayati Kharga
Email id: email@example.com
Call us at: 9775509999/ 0353 – 2574698