Zilingo is a commerce platform that is making the fashion and beauty supply chain more efficient through technology. Zilingo connects businesses across the entire supply chain and empowers them with everything they need to run a business – from design, product development, fabric procurement, manufacturing, cataloguing, marketing, inventory management, distribution, billing, customer service, working capital & trend forecasting. By creating inclusive growth for businesses in fashion and beauty, Zilingo is democratising the industry and bringing the best value, the latest trends and the widest choice to fashion and beauty shoppers anytime, anywhere.
- Covers all legal administrative requirements including but not limited to: contracts, opening of bank accounts, setting up new entities etc.
- Involves writing agreements day to day
- Coordinating and outsourcing lawyers
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents
- Supporting many global projects
- Proficient in Hindi & English – Reading, Writing and Translation
- Fresh Graduate or 1 year experience (preferably from E-commerce)
- Possess at least a bachelor’s degree in law.
- Should have a General Knowledge of the Indian Local Law, E-commerce Law
- Eager to learn
- Apparel & Fashion
For any PR inquiries, please email email@example.com For all job applications, please head over to https://zilingo.com/careers