Call For Papers- Journal On Corporate Law And Governance-National Law University, Jodhpur-Volume VI Issue I Journal On Corporate Law And Governance-National Law University, Jodhpur (Deadline Extended to February 15, 2023)
About: Centre for Corporate Governance is a research hub under the rubrics of National Law University, Jodhpur, dedicated to research and development of governance standards for the corporate world. To this end, the Centre has been instrumental in making recommendations to India’s securities market regulator, the Securities and Exchange Board of India, on regulatory reforms and various consultation publications.
In order to promote holistic research on areas covered within the wide ambit of corporate law, the Centre came out with an annual publication in 2008, presently known as ‘Journal on Corporate Law and Governance. The Journal is peer-reviewed with ISSN serial publication No. 0976-0369. It offers a forum for critical research on the interplay of contemporary issues in corporate law, both from an academic and industry perspective. Along with exploring the various problems and challenges that affect the corporate world, the Journal attempts to explore and offer workable solutions, which may be helpful in regulatory and policy decisions.
The Editorial Board is now proud to announce the launch of Volume VI Issue I of its Journal on Corporate Law & Governance. This year the Journal focuses on the general theme: “New Developments in Business Laws: Mending the Failures or Bolstering the Existing Challenges?”.
- Long Articles (6,000 – 7,500 words): Long Articles must comprehensively analyse important themes and may adopt comparative perspectives. It must contain an analysis of the current legal scenario, help the reader identify the lacunae therein, and provide constructive suggestions.
- Short Articles (5,000 – 6,000 words): The category includes submissions that undertake an in-depth study of specific legal issues and gives the reader valuable insight into the legal challenge identified by the author.
- Essays (4,000 – 5,000 words): The category is inclusive of both case notes and comments that discuss any contemporary question of law.
* The word limits are exclusive of footnotes
MANDATE OF THE JOURNAL
Submissions must fall within the mandate of the journal which includes, but are not limited to:
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Law
- Securities Law
- Mergers & Acquisition
- Insolvency Law
- Investment Law (including venture capital, private equity, foreign investment, and project finance)
Please Note-that the journal will not be accepting submissions on competition law, arbitration law, trade law and banking laws.
Click Here to Download The JCLG_Call for Papers_Volume VI_Issue I detailed PDF for complete details on the Paper Submission