The Karnataka High Court, Bangalore is in search of two (2) eligible candidates for a vacancy. The vacancy is for the position of Research Assistant.
Deadline of Application Date – The deadline for the application is 18th November 2019
Number of Vacant Position – There are two (2) vacant positions
Position – The position title is Post of a Research Assistant
Location – Bangalore
Academic Qualification – Interested Candidate must have a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) Degree from a recognized University to apply.
Experience level – Interested Candidates should have five-eight (5 – 8) years of experience in a related field before their application.
Minimum Age of Candidate – The minimum age to apply is eighteen (18) years but there are exceptions on age relaxation.
Maximum Age of Candidate – Not Applicable
Application fee – Not Applicable
How to Apply?
All interested Candidate shall make their application by following these steps below:
- Visit the official website
- Download the notification you see and read carefully through it.
- Submit your application with supporting documents by 18th November online
- Alternatively, submit your application and supporting documents to Director, Arbitration & Conciliation Center – Bengaluru (Domestic & International), Khanija Bhavan, 3rd Floor, East Wing, No.49, Race Course Road, Bengaluru – 560 001
- On the date of the interview, visit this address and appear on time – Director, Arbitration & Conciliation Center – Bengaluru (Domestic & International), Khanija Bhavan, 3rd Floor, East Wing, No.49, Race Course Road, Bengaluru – 560 001.
For more information concerning application or general questions, visit the official website and search through the FAQ section. Also, you may contact them through email or phone call.