Merida Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (“LAWNN.COM,” “we,” or “us”) is committed to respecting the privacy rights of its users.
In terms of our Privacy Statement:
- Your username provided by you for registration at LAWNN.COM, will be visible to other users of LAWNN.COM.
- Any comments posted on LAWNN.COM are readable by the public.
- We reserve the right to contact you via the email address you provide, at any time, including but not limited to when you comment, post in forums, or get in touch over the contact forms on the website.
- We will at all times keep your identity and email address confidential, subject to this Privacy Statement and the Terms and Conditions.
- Your personal information such as, your computer/system information, your IP address and your use of LAWNN.COM information that you provide when you register with LAWNN.COM; and any other information that you choose to send to LAWNN.COM, may be collected and stored by us in order to improve LAWNN.COM.
- We will take all reasonable care and security precautions to safeguard your personal data and prevent its loss and misuse. However, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of information or data sent over Internet connections.
- We will not share your personal information with third parties without your permission. Unless our ownership changes or we merge or enter into a joint venture with another party; or we are required to do so under any law, or in connection with any legal proceedings and/or to defend our legal rights.
- We may transfer any information we store and use between any of the countries in which we operate in order to assist us in providing our services.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit LAWNN.COM. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to LAWNN.COM in order to provide advertisements about the products and services of interest to you.
- If you in any way are too sensitive in sharing/disclosing any of your information (personal or professional) on LAWNN.COM then do not enter any of your personal or professional information on LAWNN.COM nor create any duplicate/false email account or any other ways/medium to access LAWNN.COM and in such a scenario please cease from referring/using LAWNN.COM or its publications in any way.
To avail certain services on our Websites, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process namely: – a) your name, b) email address, c) sex, d) age, e) PIN code, f) credit card or debit card details g) medical records and history h) sexual orientation, i) biometric information, j) password etc., and / or your occupation, interests, and the like. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
All required information is service dependent and we may use the above-said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on our Website is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
Law News And Network (LAWNN.COM) follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Law News And Network (LAWNN.COM) uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information. Cookies are text information files that your web browser places on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies assist in providing non-personal information from you as an online visitor. It can be used in the customization of your preferences when visiting our website.
We do not link the information stored in these cookies directly to any of your Personal Information you submit while on the Site, however.
We also automatically collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address (which allows us to understand how you use our site and to enable us to make changes to our site in order to improve your user experience); information regarding your computer and your connection to our site (such as your browser type, operating system, and platform); and your user history to, through, and away from our site (such as session information, page loading times, page errors and broken links, the length of your visits to specific pages within our site, and other information related to your experience on our site).
In limited circumstances, we also may use Web Beacons to collect anonymous, non-personal information about your use of our Site and the sites of selected sponsors and advertisers, and your use of emails, special promotions or newsletters we send to you. “Web Beacons” are tiny graphic image files embedded in a web page or email that provide a presence on the web page or email and send back to its home server information from the user’s browser. The information collected by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using the Site and selected sponsors’ and advertisers’ sites, or opening our emails, and for what purposes.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Note that Law News And Network (LAWNN.COM) has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Law News And Network (LAWNN.COM) does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
We reserve the right to update, change or modify this Privacy Statement at any time. The Statement shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.