Vacancy for both- Fresh law graduates and experienced lawyers at Navi Mumbai as Legal Managers
About the Company-
Thyrocare Technologies Limited is India’s first fully automated diagnostic laboratory with a focus on providing quality at affordable costs to laboratories and hospitals. With a Centralized Processing Laboratory in Mumbai, India for esoteric tests and Regional Processing laboratories in major metro cities in India and other parts of Asia, we perform more than 200,000 clinical chemistry investigations on about 40,000 specimens every day.
Job Description & Responsibilities-
- To ensure that the brand/company/ its directors and officers are protected and act or attempt to offend or bring in loss or disrepute to the Brand or the Company or the Company’s directors & officers is resisted and prevented through appropriate legal recourse.
- To respond to any notices received by the company and to issue notices to the offenders, follow up and take it to a logical conclusion.
- To pursue all the legal matters of the company and other group companies in any court of Law, attend the hearings and keep the Management informed and updates about the developments.
- To interact and coordinate with the lawyers in respect of on-going cases filed by and against the Company.
- Preparing of briefs for the lawyers in respect of any new case filed by or against the Company, liaise with them and coordinate between the Lawyers and the Management.
- Should be able to maintain and update the database of important judgments.
- To provide preliminary Legal opinion to the Management on any important issue concerning the Company, with the support of case laws, if any.
- Attending all disciplinary matters or disputes relating to erring employees, service providers and others dealing with the Company.
- To monitor compliance of all applicable statutory laws.
- To submit periodical reports to Management.
Work Experience- 0-5 years.
Location- Navi Mumbai
Contact to Apply at –
To read more and apply- visit- www.thyrocare.com