September 18, 2017|Singapore
Partnership of ECYT Law LLC and Dragon Law
- Singapore-based commercial law firm ECYT Law LLC has declared its partnership with Dragon Law, a cloud-based legal software company.
- The partnership will provide efficient, customized legal and technology driven services to SMEs in Asia and the USA who are seeking to expand into and throughout USA and Asia.
- The partnership between ECYT Law LLC and Dragon Law depicts the dedication of the two companies to make legal services more accessible and affordable for SMEs.
Aims and Benefits of the Partnership
- The partnership between ECYT Law LLC and Dragon Law will provide the SMEs and Multinational companies with a solution to deal with the issue of cost efficiency by providing access to technology at an efficient cost.
- The partnership between ECYT Law LLC and Dragon Law will also help individuals and entities to do business and transactions legally in the USA and Asia.
- The venture will also provide SME clients with a suite of online legal tools providing automated solutions along with legal advice from experienced business attorneys.
- Dragon Laws is already serving over 15,000 SMEs from its office across Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, and New Zealand.
- The partnership will also offer legal guidance on drafting of essential legal documents and will effectively manage their day-to-day and long term needs.
- The partnership between the two companies is aiming to increase its range of business clients by providing the easy access to the legal services at an efficient and effective cost that enables to SME to cut short their expenses and resulting in the growth of ECYT Law LLC and Dragon Law.